Beginning the Journey
Throughout time, people have sensed a longing in their heart to know God. Some call it a “longing” in their souls; others describe it as an “emptiness” that needs to be filled. If you feel this way, then you are describing a need to take a journey, a journey of the heart, a spiritual journey.
At Peninsula, we’ve created a community for those beginning or those wanting to go to the next level in their spiritual journey. We offer three classes that provide a place to ask questions, and people to care for and encourage you along the way. Please take a moment to discover which class captures your place on the journey.
Before the Cross
If you have “tried” church and it feels foreign, awkward, or overwhelming, or as an adult you simply want to re-examine your childhood faith, come join us. If the claims of Christianity raise lots of questions, this class is a great place to find answers.
- What is the purpose of life?
- Who is God and where does “Jesus” fit in?
- Is the Bible really God’s Word?
- How can I relate to God in a personal way?
Beyond the Cross
If you are a brand new Christian, or if you’ve been a Christian for a while and would like to “start over” at a foundational level, then Beyond the Cross is a great place for you.
- Can I lose my relationship with God?
- Now that I am a Christian, what do I do with sin?
- How can I pray in a way that God will answer me?
- What can I do to make my quiet times with God real?
Because of the Cross
If you are ready to apply clear and practical spiritual skills in life-changing ways, then this class is the one to take. This insightful and interactive class is designed to help Christians prepare for a lifetime of walking with Christ.
- How can I discover and apply truths from the Bible on my own?
- How can I live every day to the fullest as Jesus promised?
- How do I find stability ahen my life seems so up and down?
- What will help me stay connected with God for life?
If you are ready to embark on the journey of a lifetime, then you have to take the first steps…
Come join us Sunday mornings, 9 – 10 am. Classes are “open” — come any week. Each class meets three times a year (January thru March, April thru June, and September thru November) for eight weeks each. Breakfast is provided.
To sign up or receive more information, contact Mike Potier at 562 708 0870 or email@example.com
You can also stop by the Welcome Center, located on the patio outside the PCC worship center, any Sunday morning to pick up a cup of coffee and directions to a class.
“Thirsty hearts are those whose longings have been wakened by the touch of God within them.” – A.W. Tozer