New to PCC? We are so glad that you are considering joining us for worship! Here are a few things that you can expect when you arrive on our church campus.
WHERE ARE WE LOCATED
• We are located on Crestridge Road across the street from Sol y Mar Villas. We are less than a quarter mile west of Crenshaw Blvd. We are just up the street from the PV Art Center
• Our physical address is 5640 Crestridge Rd, Rancho Palos Verdes, CA 90275. Click HERE to see us on Google Maps.
• If you need help finding our church campus, feel free to call our office at (310) 377-4661.
• When you arrive on our church campus, feel free to park on either side of the Worship Center. Our east (lower) parking lot generally fills up first.
• If you have physical limitations and need help getting to our Worship Center, please use our ramp that begins at the east (lower) parking side of the Worship Center.
WHERE TO GO
• If you have a small child or elementary school-aged child, our Education Building is adjacent to the Worship Center and can be accessed from the ramp beginning at the east (lower) parking lot.
• If you have a child in middle school or high school, we encourage you to bring them to our 9 AM Sunday School in The Pit (downstairs under the Worship Center), and/or either of our services, and we invite them to join us at our student ministry on Wednesdays.
• Our adult ministries meet in multiple locations across our church campus. When you arrive, someone from our Welcome Team on the Patio will be glad to help you find your way!
• We gather for worship in our Worship Center, which is in the center of our church campus with a steeple on top.
• During each service and Adult Sunday school, our KIDS ministry is ready to serve your children!
WHAT TO WEAR
• If you come to our traditional service at 9 AM, most people like to dress up just a little (not very many ties)
• If you come to our contemporary service at 10:30 AM, it is much more relaxed, but dress comfortably at either service!
• Each service will last just over an hour. 1st service is at 9 AM, and 2nd service is at 10:30 AM. Join us for coffee between the services!
• We begin and end each service singing songs about how great our God is.
• Since God’s word is central to everything we do, you will hear a challenging message from God’s word every week. Bibles, pens, and a worship folder with note paper are available.
• We believe that prayer is important, and we will have times of prayer during each service.
• We collect an offering during each service to give people an opportunity to support the church; however, do not feel compelled to contribute if you are not a member.