New to PCC? We are so glad that you are considering joining us for worship! We meet weekly on Sundays at 10:30 am for worship but also offer Sunday classes for all ages at 9 and 10:30 am. Here are a few things that you can expect when you arrive on our church campus.
WHERE ARE WE LOCATED
• We are located on Crestridge Road across the street from Sol y Mar Villas. We are less than a quarter mile west of Crenshaw Blvd. We are just up the street from the PV Art Center.
• Our physical address is 5640 Crestridge Road, Rancho Palos Verdes, CA 90275. Click here to see us on Google Maps.
• If you need help finding our church campus, feel free to call our office at 310-377-4661.
• When you arrive on our church campus, feel free to park on either side of the Worship Center. Our east (lower) parking lot generally fills up first.
• If you have physical limitations and need help getting to our Worship Center, please use our ramp that begins at the east (lower) parking side of the Worship Center. There is a drop-off area which eliminates any steps.
WHERE TO GO
• The first place to go is our Welcome Center located in the middle of our upstairs patio. There, you can check in as well as get any information you may need.
• If you have a small child or elementary school-aged child, our Education Building is adjacent to the Worship Center and can be accessed from the ramp beginning at the east (lower) parking lot.
• We gather for worship in our Worship Center, which is in the center of our church campus.
• During each service and Adult Sunday school, our KIDS ministry is ready to serve your children.
WHAT TO WEAR
• Our worship service is contemporary and relaxed, so come dress casually and comfortably.
• Our worship service usually runs just over an hour.
• We begin and end each service singing songs about how great our God is.
• Since God’s word is central to everything we do, you will hear a challenging message from God’s word every week.
• We believe that prayer is important, and we will have times of prayer during each service.
• These days, offerings are being deposited in black boxes at the doors, or you can give digitally. However, do not feel compelled to contribute if you are not a member.