AWANA helps parents to raise children to know, love and serve Jesus Christ. Awana meets Wednesday night to discipleship kids in learning God’s Word so that when they become adults, they won’t depart from Him. We also have a blast playing learning and playing team building games.
Awana is divided into three segments:
1. Games: Kids participate in fun and exciting games on the Awana Game Square.
2. Small Groups: Kids study, memorize and review scripture in smaller groups.
3. Large Group: Kids participate in a Bible lesson specifically for them to apply to their life.
We have four Awana Clubs:
1. Puggles: For 18-36 mos.
2. Cubbies: For 3-4 yr. olds (3 yrs. old by September 1st).
3. Sparks: For Kindergarten – 2nd grade.
4. Truth and Training (T&T): For 3rd – 5th grades.
The name Awana stands for Approved Workmen Are Not Ashamed, and comes from 2 Timothy 2:15 which says, “Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a workman who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth.”
Awana meets on Wednesday evenings, beginning September 8 and continues every week, with a few breaks for holidays, until May 25, 2022. Club time from 6 – 7:30 pm (check-in begins at 5:45 pm).