AWANA helps parents to raise children to know, love and serve Jesus Christ. Awana is our Wednesday night discipleship club where children study and learn God’s Word to help them grow spiritually, have a blast playing exciting games and activities, and worship Him!
Awana is divided into three segments:
1. Games: Kids participate in fun and exciting games on the Awana Game Square.
2. Small Groups: Kids study, memorize and review scripture in smaller groups.
3. Large Group: Kids participate in a Bible lesson specifically for them to apply to their life.
We have four Awana Clubs:
1. Puggles: For 18-36 mos.
2. Cubbies: For 3-4 yr. olds (3 yrs. old by September 1st).
3. Sparks: For Kindergarten – 2nd grade.
4. Truth and Training (T&T): For 3rd – 5th grades.
The name Awana stands for Approved Workmen Are Not Ashamed, and comes from 2 Timothy 2:15 which says, “Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a workman who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth.”
Please contact Colleen Ishimaru, Kids Ministry Director if you would like to enroll your child(ren) in Awana. Include child’s name, birthdate, grade level, parent’s phone number and email address with your request. We will do everything possible to provide a space in the program.
Awana meets on Wednesday evenings, beginning September 30 and continues every week, with a few breaks for holidays, until June 2, 2021. Club time from 6 – 7:15 pm (check-in begins at 5:45 pm).