Peninsula Community Church Academy is a homeschool ministry of Peninsula Community Church. We are an avenue of support for Christian families who choose to homeschool for the glory of God. We offer assistance in the form of quality, affordable classes taught from a biblical perspective; easy, low-cost record keeping services; and Christian community.
2017-2018 Classes at PCCA
- American Literature & Composition, Monday 9:00 a.m.-10:20 a.m. (Tutor: Jared Kilduff)
- Biology with Lab, Monday 10:30 a.m.-11:30 a.m. (Tutor: Amanda Kos)
- Chemistry with Lab, Monday 11:40 a.m.-1:30 p.m. (Tutor: Amanda Kos)
- Literature & Composition, Levels 1 and 2, Monday 9:00 a.m.-10:30 a.m. (Tutor: Debi Klingsporn)
- General Science with Lab, Monday 10:30 a.m.-11:50 a.m. (Tutor: Debi Klingsporn)
At the present time we do not offer an elementary program. We want to meet the needs of families with younger students, so please do contact us to indicate your interest in classes (co-op or paid) for elementary students.
FOR MORE INFORMATION on classes at PCCA and to request a registration packet, contact Debi Klingsporn at firstname.lastname@example.org or 310-528-1410.
Recordkeeping at PCCA
As a Private School Satellite Program (PSP) in California, PCCA offers recordkeeping services for home educators in the state. Our services are affordable and include filing an annual affidavit, providing recordkeeping forms, collecting and keeping completed forms through the year, limited academic counseling, and a high school diploma for students who meet academy graduation requirements. We require our recordkeeping families to be members of HSLDA (Homeschool Legal Defense Association).
FOR MORE INFORMATION on recordkeeping and to apply, contact Lidia Jimenez at email@example.com.
PCCA Board: Lidia Jimenez, Laura Junkermann, Debi Klingsporn
PCCA Principal: Pastor Bruce Junkermann